In creating their very interesting Culture Asset Index for corporate boards, Gallup came up with 10 questions for assessing culture. Check them out, and then take our (anonymous!) poll below to tell us how you think your company is doing:
- Ethics and compliance: If I raised a concern about ethics and integrity, I am confident my employer would do what is right.
- Diversity and inclusion: At work, I am treated with respect.
- Leadership trust: I trust the leadership of this organization.
- Leadership inspiration: The leadership of my company makes me enthusiastic about the future.
- Disruption: We have the speed and agility to meet customer and marketplace change.
- Employee engagement: There is someone at work who encourages my development.
- Performance management: I have received meaningful feedback in the last week.
- Wellbeing: My company cares about my wellbeing.
- Sustainability: My organization makes a significant contribution to the world.
- Mission and purpose: The mission or purpose of my organization makes me feel my job is important.
Here’s the poll.
How’d you score? If you feel like you need some help, contact MixR for a free workshop on how building workplace communities can help you strengthen your culture.